There are various cosmetics brands to have ventured into the Malaysian market in recent years and one of them is Velvet Vanity. This is one brand which primarily offers lipsticks in its product range which has been making inroads to its customer segments.
Background of Velvet Vanity
The Velvet Vanity is the brainchild of Adlina which was established in early 2016. The idea to start this brand came about after Adlina failed to bring in Lush Cosmetics into the Malaysian market. Not willing to give up, Adlina carried out her own research on independent makeup brands and discovered that it was possible and more cost-effective to start her own brand in her country.
Products by Velvet Vanity
Offering an impressive range of lipsticks products, you can now buy Velvet Vanity either in single units or in bundles. The single units are priced around the RM59.00 mark which includes:
- In Bloom Liquid Matte
- Florescence Liquid Matte
- Peach Perfect Liquid Matte
- Smash Hit Liquid Matte
- Cheap Thrills Liquid Matte
- Mr. West Liquid Matte
Alternatively, you can choose the bundle packages in which a bundle of 2 is at RM99 while a bundle of 4 is at RM180. This includes:
- Teenage Fever Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- May The 4th Be With You Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- To-Die-For Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- Break The Internet Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- Monochrome Madness Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- Princess of China Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- Stuck In The 90’s Bundle Liquid Matte Lipsticks
Where to buy Velvet Vanity
Currently, Velvet Vanity products are mostly for sale online through their principal website as well as in e-commerce stores like Zalora.