The Ramadhan month comes once every year and that is when you see a lot of these bazaars mushrooming around the Klang Valley. It is an interesting time because the Ramadhan bazaars are the places to go and is specifically packed around 6.00pm as Muslims are buying food to buka puasa. These are great places for food among non-Muslims as well. We find out the top bazaars you can find around the Klang Valley.
Taman Tasik Permaisuri
– One of the largest (longest in fact) Ramadhan bazaars around, you can find a wide range of pastries and snacks. The Nasi Kukus Ayam Dara here is very popular while you should try out the Murtabak Lapis Singapura and Kelantanese kuih as well.
– When it comes to bazaars, you should not miss the Kampung Baru one. It is not far from the LRT station here where you can buy the usual Nasi Bryani and Apom Balik. But a must-try here is the Roti John Black Pepper and the infamous Roti Goreng McGyver.
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
– The TTDI is known to be among the best and exciting ones around. This is where you can find the likes of the Ayam Percik, Kambing Bakar and the super popular Raja Murtabak.
– Just a stone’s throw away from Stadium Melawati, this Ramadhan bazaar has a lot to offer. Parking spaces are abundant but you must try the cempedak goring and the ayam golek here.
– This bazaar is one you must not miss where it is nearby to AEON. From one end, it looks like the trail of large umbrellas is neverending. Try the Mutabak Maggi while the Roti John is very famous too.
– The Bangsar Ramadhan bazaar is just beside Bangsar Village. If you are around here, you MUST try the Murtabak Jala, a specialty and favourite among the people during this time.