Staying pretty does not need a lot of money if you know the little things you can do at home.
So, the next time you are preparing a bath or planning your monthly groceries shopping, make sure you have the following items in your list.
Skin Health Tips
– It can be quite unorthodox to apply oil on your skin but this works. Apply a thin layer first, leave it there for 10 minutes, then wash it off.
– Pour a cup of sake into the bathtub and soak your skin in it. It cleanses the skin and gives you clearer complexion.
– This is a type of herb which is used for medicine and can cure cold, fever and very good for skin. Apply them to stretch marks and watch them disappear within days.
Milk and Honey
– You can take a bath in this but it might be costly. Do this once a month where possible. Mix milk and honey and add water into the bathtub.
– Besides being one of the best breakfast options, oatmeal can cure a sunburn and skin conditions like acne. Apply some on the skin area with a sunburn, it can relieve the pain instantly and the skin will be back to normal.
– Forget all the expensive products. Throw about 10 rose petals into a bowl of clean water and use it as your facial cleanser. It is cheaper and more effective.
– Squeeze some orange juice and then use a damp cloth to apply on your face, especially after you have removed the blackheads. It helps to shrink the pores. Remember to keep the orange peels which have miraculous properties as well.
– Don’t throw away the water you use to wash your rice. Store them and use them to wash your face. It is the most natural and effective way to clear the toxins in your skin.
– Use red grapes and not green ones. Place them all over your face for 15 to 20 minutes at night and your skin will radiate.
– Mix a teaspoon of rosemary with your shampoo when washing your hair. It strengthens your hair and reduces hair loss.
– Ever wondered why our parents have dark, shiny hair. Coconut oil has been traditionally used before the invention of modern high-tech shampoos.
Tea Tree Oil
– If you are suffering from a dandruff problem, apply some tea tree oil which has been proven to cure acne and other skin conditions.
Avocado Hair Mask
– You would know by now that avocado is extremely good for your skin but it if you apply them on your hair and leave it there for 30 minutes before washing, it will give your hair some extra shine.
Garlic for Nails
– Tear out the garlic into smaller pieces and then scrub them on the surface of your nails. It will give them extra strength and will not break too easily.
Olive Oil and Carrots
– Mix some carrots and olive oil together and wash your hands everyday. It strengthens the nails.
– This is a natural bleaching agent which you can apply on your nails to get rid of the stubborn yellowish stains and is a great natural cure for your facial skin too.
– Cut thin slices of potato and then place them under your eyes to clear eye bags and dark circles.
Lash Curling with Spoon
– You can curl your eyelashes with a spoon and no need for expensive gadgets. First place the back of the spoon at the lashline, then press your finger against the edge and rotate while pulling the spoon upwards. It has that special static power to keep your lashes curled.