If you enjoy pampering yourself and having a relaxing time after a long week, you will most likely head out to a beauty center or a spa. What matters in a list like this is that you want to enroll in a center that gives you not only the best treatment available but with value for money.
What makes a top-class beauty center?
We have taken to great lengths to determine what makes a high-quality beauty center. This list will tell you which one has the best all-rounder service and value. The factors that were taken into consideration are:
- Brand name – This might not be the most important but some names resonate better than the others while there are some relatively new ones which have already made inroads despite being in the market for a short time
- Value for money – Compared to other names, the center should provide you with a going rate which is competitive and which makes you feel at ease for wanting to use their services especially with the amount you are paying
- Ambiance – This deals with the overall outlook of the company. The ambiance is important as the customer needs to be relaxed when he enters the premise which includes the lighting, the colors of the wall and all other interior elements
- Location – What you want in a good beauty center or spa is convenience. You would want to have it near to your home so that you need not to travel far whenever you need to relax. The outlets with many branches would be most suitable in this context
- Service – This should be the highlight of the beauty center as you should enjoy the maximum service for the amount you paid for
Below are among the top beauty centers and spas in Malaysia
Number76 Hair Studio – World renowned Beauty Salon
Founded by Daisuke Hamaguchi from Tokyo, it is one of the most sought-after places in Malaysia to have your hair pampered. This is where you can have your hair colored, create waves, haircuts and just about any design you like at a very comfortable and luxurious space. Known to be the leading Japanese hair salon, there are outlets in Midvalley, Paradigm Mall in Johor Bahru, Bangsar, Tribeca and Publika. The main outlet is at:
- Name: Number76
- Address: Starhill Gallery, S4, Pamper Floor, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 6676
- Website: https://www.number76.com/my/index
Boudoir by Soong Ai Ling – Celebrity-run Centre
The name Soong Ai Ling will surely appeal to most Malaysians as she has been one of the top models/ celebrities in the country. Boudoir by Soong Ai Ling is actually one of the poshest places to have you nails decorated. It is located in Bangsar Village II Shopping Mall and as you will come to expect, there is a strong French boudoir outlook to this. You will notice this the moment you step in starting from the furniture to the walls and just about every little detail as you sit on the armchair to have your nails pampered.
- Boudoir by Soong Ai Ling
- Address: 2F-11, 2nd Floor, Bangsar Village II, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
Sothys Flagship Salon Kuala Lumpur
The name Sothys is perhaps one of the most renowned global brands in beauty. This French brand has one of the largest following and fans across the world and in Malaysia, it has several outlets mainly in the Klang Valley. If you are looking for its most popular store, that would be the one at Bangsar Village II Shopping Mall. What you will like about Sothys is that you can enjoy a custom-made service where they will find out about your skin conditions, moisture, elasticity and other elements before coming up with a plan.
- Sothys Flagship Salon
- Address: 1F-8, 9 & 10, 1st Floor, Bangsar Village II, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2287 8128
- URL: https://sothys.com.my/
Truefitt & Hill
Located at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, this is actually one of the most established names in the personal care industry. In fact, Truefitt & Hill has a strong reputation as one of the oldest gentlemen’s barbers in the world. Besides that, it is supposedly a certified perfumer as well. in Kuala Lumpur itself, there are a few branches of Truefitt & Hill while the outlet in Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is among the most popular. Here, you can enjoy a wide range of services that include massages, manicure, pedicure, hair services and a good shave too.
- Truefitt & Hill
- Address: Lot G-01- & G-02, Ground Floor, Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 4423
- URL: https://www.truefittandhill.com.my/site/
Be Urban Wellness KL
The Be Urban Wellness KL Damansara Heights is a great place to enjoy a relaxing moment if you are ready to spend some money. But be assured that you will surely enjoy value-for-money as you will be pampered to the max! here is where you will find some of the most state-of-the-art treatments you can find including some oxygen chambers. Besides that, get ready to enjoy the Jacuzzi, infra-red sauna and even its floatation tank!
- Be Urban Wellness KL
- Address: 11th Floor, [email protected], Damansara Heights
- Tel: +603 2095 1999
- URL: https://beurbanwellness.com/