This recipe gets you to make your own homemade waffles using organic ingredients. Once it is done, you get a serving of gluten and grain free waffles which will be a delight for everyone.
Best organic waffles
The following recipe follows the influential Belgian waffles style. You no longer need to be guilty in consuming waffles with this recipe and start indulging again.
Ingredients for preparing organic waffles
You need to gather the following ingredients:
- Organic eggs – prepare 4 large ones
- 100% pure maple syrup. Get about 1 tablespoon of this
- Organic rock salt – use about a small pinch
- Cinnamon powder – a small pinch will do
- 2 tablespoons each of the following – milk, melted grass fed butter and water
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- about half a cup of organic coconut flour
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
Ready to go
You can use a waffle iron to do this or alternatively use a skillet in your oven. First, you need to mix the cinnamon, milk, water, vanilla, maple syrup, salt and eggs together. Mix them well before putting in the baking powder and coconut flour. Mix them and blend evenly.
Leave it for about 5 minutes. You can use water to thin the batter if its too thick for your liking. Then, heat up the waffle maker. Pour the mixture in and let it cook. Depending on your machine, take it out once it is cooked and it is ready to be served.