The Chinese Moo Shoo Vegetables is quite a popular dish among those who like Asian food. This is a recipe that gives you special something cooked to perfection using organic ingredients with tortillas.
Healthy and Vegetarian
This dish can be prepared for 4 people and should not take more than 30 minutes to prepare. Ensure that you are using organic ingredients and you are ready to go.
What you need to prepare?
Below are the list of things you need:
- Sesame oil, prepare about 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Organic eggs, prepare 4 of these and have them lightly beaten
- Minced ginger – about 1 to 2 teaspoons
- 2 cloves garlic
- shredded mixed organic vege
- Mung bean sprouts – about 1 cup
- soy sauce. Get those that are sodium-reduced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar and hoisin sauce
What you need to do?
First, you need to heat up about 1 teaspoon of oil in the skillet. Use medium heat. Then put in the eggs and stir for a few minutes. Transfer this to a plat and then clean the skillet before heating up the other remaining oil.
From there, put in the ginger, garlic for a minute before throwing in the vege, bean sprouts and half of the scallions. After that, throw in the soy sauce and vinegar. Stir them evenly. Cover it and when the vege is tender enough, put in the eggs earlier and let it cook. Stir the mixture on short intervals. The remaining scallions go in last and then remove and serve.