The name tells you everything you need to now. The Mix of Three is basically a blended meal using vegetarian and organic ingredients which is great when you have a large party of people.
Homemade organic meal
This meal is healthy and nutritious. It will be perfect for 8 servings once completed and combines the flavour of Asian cuisine with some contemporary ingredients.
What do you need?
Get the following items ready:
- Some grated ginger and apple cider vinegar. Prepare about 1 to 2 tablespoons each
- Green beans. Get about 1 pound of them and cut into small pieces
- Fresh-shelled edamame
- Garbanzo beans – prepare about one to 15 oz of this
- Garlic – mince about 2 cloves of them
- Low fat yogurt – 2 cups will do
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil and soy sauce each
- about 1 to 2 tablespoons of wasabi powder and salt
- Scallions – Get about 5 of them
Start with a small bowl. Put in the ginger and vinegar and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then, boil a large pot of salted water. Put in the green beans and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. The edamame then goes in and let it boil for another 5 minutes. Then, take out the beans and let them run under cold water for 5 minutes.
Take a larger bowl and put in the garbanzos, radishes and the beans. Use another medium bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients together. Once you are done, put the yogurt mixture in and you are ready to serve.