What is Manu Secure Series?
This is a savings plan which is designed to give you more financial stability for the future. The Manu Secure Series provides you with several options where you have more reasons to save money with a steady flow of cash payments from the end of your first policy year. You can choose between the options that can cater to your needs and affordability.
What are the terms available in the Manu Secure Series?
You can choose either to enroll in the premium payment terms of 5, 10 or 20 years. If you decide to go with 5 or 10 years, you will enjoy the coverage and cash payout for up to 20 years. Meanwhile, if you prefer a longer term of up to 20 years, the coverage can go up to 30 years. This is represented in ManuSecure 5-10, ManuSecure 10-20 and ManuSecure 20-30 respectively.
What is the Guaranteed Cash Payment in this plan?
The Guaranteed Cash Payment or GCP is where you will receive the steady flow of returns that start from the first year of your policy. This goes on until your policy matures which could either be 20 or 30 years.
- ManuSecure 5-10 – You will enjoy 11% GCP from the first to the tenth policy year and 20% from the eleventh to the twentieth year.
- ManuSecure 10-20 – You will enjoy 17% GCP from the first to the tenth year and 33% from the eleventh to the twentieth year.
- ManuSecure 20-30 – 17% GCP from the first to the tenth year, 33% from the eleventh to the twentieth year and 70% from the twenty-first to the thirtieth year.
What can I do with the GCP?
As and when they are availably (at the end of each policy year), you can decide if you would want to withdraw the amount for your own use. Otherwise, you can keep the amount in your account so that it accumulates with the Crediting Interest Rate that can grow for the future.
Do I get any insurance coverage with the ManuSeries?
Yes, you do. You will be covered in the event of death or TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) where the payout will be made to your family or beneficiary.
- Between the first and second policy years, the payout will include the total premium paid and any GCP.
- From the third year of the policy onwards, the payout will be 105% of the total premium paid and any GCP or the Basic Account Value and any GCP, whichever is higher.
- As for accidental death, there will be an additional payment of a lump sum which is 10 times the Basic Plan’s Standard Annualized Premium.
What do I receive when the policy matures?
You will be paid either a maturity benefit made up of 105% of the total premium paid plus any GCP available or the Basic Account Value and any GCP available, whichever is higher.
How much is the minimum premium for the Manu Secure Series?
The minimum premium is RM6,000 per year for ManuSecure 5-10, RM3,600 for ManuSecure 10-20 and RM2,400 for ManuSecure 20-30. The minimum age-eligible for this plan is 14 days and up to 65 years old for ManuSecure 5-10 and 10-20 and 14 days to 60 years old for ManuSecure 20-30.