It will be a privilege to be able to enjoy some world-class facilities in a place like Klana Resort Seremban. Whether it is a family vacation or a quick getaway with your spouse, the Klana Resort Seremban offers the ideal place that will fulfill the inner wanderlust in you.
The Klana Resort Seremban is located in Taman Tasik Seremban which is just a stone’s throw away from the town centre. This means it is extremely easy to get here once you are in Seremban. The capital of Negeri Sembilan is after all one of most accessible towns outside of the Klang Valley. You only need about an hour to get here if you are coming from Kuala Lumpur city centre via the North-South Expressway. Once you are here, you can pretty much enjoy the best of what the resort has to offer without having to go far.
Superb Accommodation options
At the Klana Resort Seremban, you are greeted with 236 rooms that are specially designed for maximum pleasure and comfort. With your own private balcony and in-room facilities, the view from the rooms is simply breathtaking which overlooks some of the richest tropical forests around. There are several types of rooms available here which are:
- Deluxe Room
- Premium Room
- Garden Premium & Deluxe Room
- Pool Premium & Deluxe Room
- Family Suite
- Presidential Suite
All the rooms are fully-equipped with the best amenities and facilities. This includes TV with Netflix services, Wi-Fi services, hairdryer, hot-shower and in-room safety box, among others.
Great food in one place
At the Klana Resort Seremban, you will be able to enjoy great food as well. When it comes to food, there will not be any compromise in quality and choices. You get to choose:
- Yuri Japanese Restaurant – serving some of the best sashimi and Japanese dishes.
- Selera Coffee House – Local, Asian and International delights which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- The Bakers – Snacks and pastries available
- Cascades Lobby Lounge – The place to be if you want to unwind, relax and rejuvenate after a long day.
What to do here?
You will find that Klana Resort Seremban is perfect for a vacation because you get to enjoy the best facilities both indoor and outdoor. Among what you can do here include:
- ATV – Yes, you heard it right! You can ride till your heart’s content here and enjoy the outdoors to its fullest.
- Zumba – This latest craze is available at RM5 per hour
- Sports -Klana Resort houses a beautiful lagoon-shape swimming pool. Besides that, you can enjoy table tennis and snooker too!
- Work-out – Head to the world-class gymnasium and hit the weights.
- If you are game for something more extreme, you can try your hand at the flying-fox, rappelling, high and low ropes. Otherwise, you can go for cycling.
Alternatively, if you have more time, you can head out of the resort (although it is absolutely unnecessary), and visit some nearby attractions such as the Ulu Bendul Recreational Forest and the Jelita Ostrich Farm. Otherwise, you can head out to Port Dickson, one of the most popular seaside towns along the western coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
What makes Klana Resort?
Ultimately, coming to Klana Resort Seremban is not about just having a vacation, but it will surely be an experience like no other. You know you have made the right choice once you arrive here to the open arms of the friendly and accommodating staff. Look out to the surroundings and you know that you are in for a treat. You can either make plans or let the resort make it for you, or better still, not making any plans. Just come here, bask in the sun and have a great time. You can stay indoors, go outdoors, do both and do more.