Our hotel rates are now the lowest in Warisan Square mall (Waterfront). A city hotel conveniently located at the Waterfront (Warisan Square), Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with a “contemporary”, trendy and yet fashionable with modern features city hotel.
This city boutique Hotel (in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah) features tastefully designed accommodation of your choice with a host of modern amenities catering to your needs and your budget as well as certain budget travelers.
All 47 hotel rooms are furnished elegantly with contemporary design and ambiance to provide the best combinations of COMFORT, AFFORDABLE and SECURITY to the hotel guests for a memorable stay with us.
ROOMS & RATES
All rooms are furnished elegantly with contemporary design and ambiance to provide the best combinations of comfort, affordable and security to our guests for a memorable stay with us.
There are 11 Family Room in this Hotel so as to meet the need of travelers that come in a family. They are also the biggest rooms. In addition to this, only these guest rooms come with 1 Single Bed and 1 Queen-sized Bed.
All these rooms enjoy fabulous, impressive and overlooking view on the open South China Sea. Since these rooms are in bigger size, they can accommodate more guests in the room.
The promotion room rate is RM235 Nett per room.
All Room Rates are inclusive of the 6% Government Service Tax and 10% Service Charge.
PISUK (KAMPUNG-STYLED) ROOM
Le Hotel Kota Kinabalu had uniquely and exclusively renovated additional rooms into “Kampung-styled” rooms which are called “PISUK” in the Kadazan Dusun language. The are four room types altogether as follows:-
STANDARD PISUK ROOM
- Room Category : Standard Room with Partial Sea View
- Room Type : Queen-sized mattress, private toilet, private air-condition, sharing bathrooms (hot & cold shower), free toiletries and free towels
- Breakfast : 2 person only
- Room Rate : MYR 118 Nett
SINGLE PISUK ROOM
- Room Category : Single Pisuk Room with City View
- Room Type : Single-sized mattress, sharing bathrooms (hot & cold shower), private air-condition, sharing toilets, free toiletries and free towels
- Breakfast : 1 person only
- Room Rate : MYR 98 Nett
STANDARD PISUK ROOM
- Room Category : Standard Pisuk Room with City View
- Room Type : Queen-sized mattress, sharing bathrooms (hot & cold shower), private air-condition, sharing toilets, free toiletries and free towels
- Breakfast : 2 person only
- Room Rate : MYR 108 Nett
DELUXE PISUK ROOM
- Room Category : Deluxe Pisuk Room with City View
- Room Type : King-sized mattress, sharing bathrooms (hot & cold shower), private air-condition, sharing toilets, free toiletries and free towels
- Breakfast : 2 person only
- Room Rate : MYR 128 Nett
The mattresses in this Pisuk rooms are placed on the floor without bed. All the hotel guests in these Pisuk rooms are sharing 2 common toilets and 2 common showers. No TV in the room, guests are welcome to watch their favorite TV programs at the Cafe, flat screen satellite TV. Hotel guests are encouraged to mingle with other guests in the enclosure of Pisuk and at the same time they can watch their favorites TV programmes at the Pisuk cafe.
The comfort, relaxation and regeneration of our hotel guests are always our highest priority. We will constantly offer the finest and the most meticulous services with personal touch to our valued guests.
- Satellite TV – Astro (ESPN, CNBC World News, TVBS Asia Channel, National Geographic Channel, AEC & Cinemax).
- 24-hour front desk reception service.
- 24-hour CCTV security.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Hair dryer (upon request).
- Dry iron (upon request).
- Complimentary drinking water.
- Major credit cards acceptance.
FREE WIFI INTERNET ACCESS:
- The Hotel together with all the hotel rooms are installed with wireless broadband internet access for the convenience of internet savvy hotel guests.
- Attached bathrooms with hot/cold shower (water heater).
- Air conditioned with Individual Temperature Control.
- Queen-sized Beds or Twin Sharing (2 single beds).
- IDD telephone lines.
- 32″ LCD television set.
- Safe Deposit Boxes available at the Reception Counter.
- Bathroom toiletries (soap, shampoo, toilet rolls, bath mat & bath towel).
With all the above services and facilities offered at this city hotel, our hotel is definitely not a budget hotel – indeed a boutique hotel (especially in Warisan Square, Kota Kinabalu).
Currently, the Hotel is still having the “3 + 1” Special Promotion activity (Pay for 3 nights and get 1 Night FREE). However, the “3 + 1” promotion is valid until further notice from the Hotel Manager.
The Management will continue to keep you informed of any latest event or any extension of this promotion activity in the future.
How to get to Le Hotel Kota Kinabalu
The Kota Kinabalu International Airport (“KKIA”) is located within 20 minutes drive from the hotel. The Hotel is strategically located among a host of pubs, restaurants, night clubs and budget hotel accommodation. Our hotel guests can easily find places to dine and unwind, all within walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel is conveniently close to some of the Kota Kinabalu’s trendy tourist spots and destinations (popular places of interest in Kota Kinabalu (“KK”):-
Kota Kinabalu Handicraft Centre – Popularly known as Pasar Filipina (Filipino Market), it is located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens across Sinsuran Complex. The Handicraft Centre is a favourite shopping haunt for locals and tourists alike and is one of the must see place in Kota Kinabalu (“KK”) city.
Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – Only 10 – 20 minute speedboat ride from the city of Kota Kinabalu (“KK”), this marine park is made up by a cluster of islands consists of Pulau Gaya, Pulau Sapi, Pulau Manukan, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sulug. It is also an interesting dive location for experienced divers and underwater photographers.
Golf Courses – Sabah Golf & Country Club, The Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club, Karambunai Resort Golf Club, Sandau Golf & Country Club, Sabah Golf & Country Club, Kinabalu Golf Club, Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club, etc.
City Mosque – The largest floating Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is exemplary of the Islamic contemporary architecture and it is even possibly the most beautiful mosque in Malaysia.
Monsopiad Cultural Village – A living museum, which is made up by many traditional buildings, is located 16km or about half an hour away from the Kota Kinabalu (“KK”) city centre.
Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village – Built in 1985, this Museum complex is sited where then British North Borneo Governor’s Istana was once located.
Kinabalu National Park – This is probably the most spectacular national park in Malaysia.
Poh Toh Tze Temple – Built in 1980, this temple is a Buddhist temple located off Tuaran Road.
Resorts and Beaches – Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru, Sutera Harbour Resort, Gayana Island Resort, Police Beach, Tanjung Aru Beach, Anjung Senja, etc.
Tun Fuad Stephens Park – It is the biggest recreational park and most important jogging site in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia.
Cultural Calendar – Such as Dragon Boat Festival races, Lepa-Lepa Regatta, Harvest Festival grand celebrations, Sabah Fest, KK Jazz Festival, Tamu Besar Kota Belud, Mt. Kinabalu International Climbathon and F2000 World Cup Powerboat Race, Chinese New Year Carnival, Lion and Dragon Dance Festival, City Day Celebrations as well as various sporting tournaments, regattas, religious and ethnic celebrations, concerts and exhibitions throughout the year.
Other attractions – Likas Stadium, Menara Tun Mustapha, Sabah State Assembly, etc.
Next to the Kota Kinabalu (“KK”) city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment spots and joints:-
- 1 Borneo Hypermall, Waterfront Explanade, Centre Point Shopping Mall, Warisan Square Shopping Mall, KK Plaza, Central Market, Wisma Merdeka Shopping Mall, Api Api Centre, Wawasan Plaza, Kompleks Asia City, Kompleks Karamunsing Shopping Mall, Tai Seng Seafood Cold Storage, Wisma Sabah, etc.
- Ocean Seafood Village, Old Village Seafood Restaurant, Port View Seafood Restaurant, Toscani Restaurant, Kohinoor North Indian Restaurant, Korean Restaurant, Little Italy Pasta & Pizza Corner, Grand Port View Seafood Restaurant, The Place Overtime Café & Lounge, Suang Tain Open Air Seafood Restaurant, etc.