International School Kuala Lumpur
– Known in short as ISKL, it is one of the most established international schools in Malaysia. ISKL is located in Ampang, is a non-profit institution and accredited by the United States-based Western Association of Schools and Colleges which is a popular choice among expatriates working in the country.
British International School Kuala Lumpur
– BISKL provides international education for pupils between 3 and 18 years old. Located in Bandar Utama, it provides a holistic, British education system for expatriates and locals around the Klang Valley.
Fairview International School
– Established in 1978, Fairview remains as one of the oldest international schools in Malaysia. A member of Fairview Global, it now has more than 2,500 students enjoying world-class education at its premises in Wangsa Maju.
Taylor’s International School
– Part of the Taylor’s Education Group, TIS operates 2 branches in the Klang Valley, one in Puchong and one in Taman Maluri. Modelled after the National Curriculum of England and Wales, it provides a full range of educational services for those in the primary and secondary years.
Garden International School
– GIS provides British education system for students from all walks of life. Located in Sri Hartamas, GIS remains as one of the most established and preferred international schools in the Klang Valley.
Alice Smith School
– The Alice Smith School is perhaps the oldest international schools in Malaysia. It was established in 1946 at Jalan Eaton by Mrs Alice Fairfield-Smith and has grown to become one of the top schools today.
Mont Kiara International School
– The Mont Kiara International School is located in Mont Kiara where it has been established for more than 20 years providing holistic and international education curriculum to its students.
Nexus International School
– Known for its comprehensive and effective teaching methods and facilities, Nexus is located in Putrajaya and is part of the Taylor’s Education Group.
Australian International School
– AISM as it is known is known to be one of the top schools in operating in Seri Kembangan. It is one of the few schools that provide Australian-based curriculum education.
HELP International School
– Located in Shah Alam, this school was recently established which is part of the HELP Education Group offering a complete curriculum for its students.
Elc International School
– This international school has 2 branches, one in Cyberjaya and another in Sungai Buloh which started in 1987 and has grown to become one of the preferred schools in the Klang Valley.
Kingsley International School
– Located in Putra Heights in Subang Jaya, this school provides classes and boarding amidst the lush and pristine surroundings on top of a hill.
IGB International School
– Located in Sierramas in Sungai Buloh, IGB provides education from the early years of childhood all the way to Grade 12.
Sri Dasmesh International School
– Sri Dasmesh International School operates in Bangsar in Kuala Lumpur where it provides a holistic and comprehensive curriculum for its pupils from primary to secondary levels.
The International School in Parkcity
– Known in short as TIS, this school was recently established together with the development of the new township. Since then, it has been one of the fastest growing schools in the vicinity.
Etonhouse International School
– This school was started in Singapore and has branches across Asia including Japan and India. Located in Persiaran Stonor in the heart of the city, it is commonly attended by expatriates who are working in the country.
Utama International School
– UIS was established in 1994 that provides a full range of education for pre-school, primary and secondary education based on the London Examination Board’s curriculum with another branch opened in Johor Bahru in 2003.
St John’s International School
– This is the privatised international sister school of the very famous St John’s Institution which provides secondary Cambridge education in Kuala Lumpur
Alnoor International School
– The Alnoor International School offers Cambridge syllabus located in Lorong Bellamy in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Havil International School
– Located in Brickfields, Havil International School offers education using UK’s Cambridge syllabus for pre-schoolers, primary and secondary students.
– Tenby has several branches across Malaysia with one in Setia Eco Park in Selangor and others in Perak, Penang, Sarawak and Johor.
Vikas International School
– Operating in its building along Old Klang Road, Vikas International School provides quality education in the heart of the city.
Cempaka International School Damansara
– Part of the Cempaka Schools Group, it is known for its long history of quality education and extra-curricular activities.
Dwi-Emas International School
– Providing Cambridge education for all levels, this school is located in Shah Alam which is known for is lush surroundings and peaceful environment.
Sunway International School
– Part of the Sunway Education Group, it has one branch in Bandar Sunway and another at Sunway Iskandar Johor Bahru.
MAZ International School
– What started as a small school of 12 in Petaling Jaya has grown to become a full-fledge international school for all levels with a large campus in Shah Alam with top-class facilities.
Asia Pacific International School
– This school is part of the APITT Education Group which started with the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology back in 1993 and presently includes UCTI and APU (Asia-Pacific Institute).