Zenith International School
– Located in Negeri Sembilan, the Zenith International School is the first of such school in Seremban and is known for its high quality education and affordability.
Regent International School
– The Regent International School is among the few international schools located along the northern region of Malaysia. It is located in Sungai Petani, Kedah which provides Cambridge curriculum education.
Dalat International School
– Dalat International School is located in Penang which has a long history dating back to 1929 from Vietnam before moving to Bangkok, Cameron Highlands before moving to Penang.
Known as EIS, this school is located in Bandar Setia Alam, Johor Bahru which offers a Cambridge curriculum education for all levels.
The International School of Penang
– This is one of the few international schools in Penang island with a competitive curriculum and one of the top boarding schools in the country.
Prince of Wales International School
– Known as POWISS, it has one of the most prestigious names in the education industry of Malaysia, offering classes for those in Years 7 to 13.
Pelita International School
– Located in Tanjung Bungah, this school caters for those between 4 and 16 years old seeking the Cambridge curriculum education.
Straits International School
– SIS is one of the most established schools not only in Penang but across the country with a strong reputation of quality education and philosophy.
Pegasus International School
– This school is modelled after the Singaporean education system located in Masai, Johor.
– It has an international pre-school as well as international school for primary and secondary ages. The school is named after its location in Taman Mount Austin in Johor Bahru.
Westlake International School
– WIS as it is known, this school encourages active learning and character building for pupils in primary and secondary age groups. It is located in Kampar, Perak and is one of the prominent schools in the state.
Asia Metropolitan International School
– Known in short as AMETIS, this school is located in Ipoh with classes for both primary and secondary students.
UCSI International School
– Part of the UCSI Education group, there are 2 branch campus of this school, one in Subang Jaya and another in Springhill, Port Dickson which offers high quality boarding and learning facilities.
International School of Kuantan
– One of the international schools along the east coast, this school was established in 1996 which is among the few in the country offering USA-based curriculum.
Baseerah International School
– This school is located in Gombak, Selangor which is one of the few that focuses on Islamic-based education using the Cambridge-Islamic-Arabic model.