Hair removal can be a very sensitive process. It is one of the areas in personal hygiene which has been gaining a lot of popularity across the world and quite prominently in Malaysia as well.
The ultimate list of top Hair Removal services
With the developments in technology and science, hair removal has changed considerably over the past decade. While old methods like shaving and waxing have evolved as well, the use of laser technology has changed this service altogether. How then does this work?
- Highly concentrated light is first beamed onto the hair follicles that need to be removed
- The area of light follicles will then absorb the beam
- This will then destroy the hair there
As daunting as it might sound, the procedure is quite harmless and this has gone through various levels of upgrades making it a painless and accessible service across the world. Below are the factors that determine what makes a hair removal center top-notch.
- Privacy – Hair removal is a very personal thing. Most customers do not like to visit these centers which are very visible and high traffic. Hence, the best hair removal centers would mostly be at shop lots or at stand-alone structures
- Ambiance – It is very important to have a stress-free environment when you are at a hair removal center. As such, the ambiance plays a crucial role to ensure maximum effect when you have hair removed
- Services information – Every center should have ample information about what benefits you get from the services provided. Whether is laser hair removal or tweezing, you should have all the information you need about the procedures and treatment involved
- Locality – The location of the hair removal center is very crucial. What you should look for in this is where the center is located and its branches. It would be convenient if there is one center located near to your place but what matters here is being available at the location without too much visibility.
Below are the top 5 hair removal centers around the country.
Premier Clinic is among the most established names in Malaysia providing aesthetic medicine treatment. It is known to be one of the most reputable names which offer the latest technologies in this field. Besides laser technology, Premier Clinic provides hair implants and other effective methods too. It operates several branches across the country which includes Puchong, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Bangsar and at Jalan Tun Razak.
- Premier Clinic KL Branch
- Address: A-0-8, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur
- URL: https://premier-clinic.com/
Smart International Aesthetic Glojas Health Clinic
The Smart International Aesthetic at Glojas Health Clinic is among the few leading aesthetics clinics in Malaysia. What you will get here is an international facility that provides a wide range of treatment and services. This center offers state-of-the-art and innovative to ensure you get the most suitable treatment for your general wellbeing. This includes:
- Body Contouring
- Hair Restoration
- Skin and Body Regenerative Medicine
The name of the clinic comes from the founder, Dato’ Dr JasG who is among the most renowned names in this industry. He is the Board Certified by the ABHRS or American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery who is the only (and first) Hair Restoration Diplomate in Malaysia
- Smart International Aesthetic Glojas Health Clinic
- Address: Glomac Galeria Hartamas (B-G-05, Jalan 26A-70A), Kuala Lumpur
- URL: https://glojasaesthetic.com/
Dr. Inder Clinic
Operating at its center in Petaling Jaya, Dr. Inder Clinic caters to its customers from all ages and all walks of life. This includes men and women from both within and outside Malaysia. Dr. Inder is one of the earliest practitioners in the aesthetics field. Today, the center provides some of the top-notch equipment in this sector that includes laser technology, among others.
- Dr. Inder Clinic
- Address: P-G-022, PJ Centrestage (Jalan 13/1, Seksyen 13), Petaling Jaya, 46200
- URL: http://www.klinikdrinder.com/
Dr Ko Clinic
If you have traveled around Klang Valley, you might have noticed Dr. Ko’s billboards enacted across highways and major roads. It is actually one of the most established names in the aesthetics treatment industry. The name has been around since 1997 when it was founded by Dr. Ko Chung Beng. Today, it has grown to offer a wide range of services that include among others, cosmetic surgery and dermatology. Dr. Ko Clinic has branches mostly around Klang Valley which include:
- Kota Damansara
- Galleria Hartamas
- Kota Kamuning
- Kuala Selangor
- Kuchai Lama
- Sungai Besi
- Taman Melawati
Laco Skin Clinic
Laco Skin Clinic operates several branches around the country. Located in Puchong, this is one center that provides a wide range of aesthetic treatments that include hair removal, lip augmentation, double eyelid surgery, eye bag remover surgery, rhinoplasty, chin augmentation, breast implant, liposuction, thread-lifting and many others. Besides the Puchong branch, Laco is available at Kepong as well. The centers are very well-equipped with some of the state-of-the-art and latest technologies and equipment to ensure maximum effectiveness for the customers.
- Laco Skin Clinic
- 8, Jalan Metro Perdana 8, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
- G.27, Jalan Merbah 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- URL: http://lacoaesthetic.com.my