My 3 years old son is currently at the age that loves to explore, in other words, play! He does not want to eat anything at all! Well, other than snacks, a friend suggest that i get him involve, play cooking 🙂 So, i found this easy pizza recipe that he could make with me..
. wholemeal pitta bread
. tomato paste
. turkey ham or any kind of ham, sausages, pepperoni.. *
. cherry tomatoes *
. pineapple *
. cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180’C.
2. Spread the pitta bread with tomato paste. Add ham, cherry tomatoes and pineapple.
3. Spread the cheese on top and sprinkle the paprika.
4. Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
* you can basically put whatever ingredients that your kids or you like to eat, chicken, tuna, onion, olives, etc..
* save some ingredients to place on top of the cheese to make a smiley face!