When it comes to salads, you would almost be certain to enjoy a sumptuous and healthy meal. After all, what could be better than to have a bowl of deliciously made vegetables and fruits where it becomes a lot more exciting when it is organic?
Best salad made at home
This salad recipe is tastefully prepared to give you the type of experience you get in restaurants. It is easy to prepare, low on calories and extremely nice to have. Once it is done, you can serve up to 6 people at any time.
Ingredients needed for this salad
To get started, you need to gather the following ingredients:
- About half a cup of olive oil. You can use canola oil if you prefer
- 2 tablespoons each of lemon juice and honey
- about a quarter to half a teaspoon of able salt
- 1 to 2 cups of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Shredded carrots – Use about 10 to 12 medium sized ones
- Half to 1 cup of cranberries, get the dried ones
- Chopped red onion. One of these will do
- Chopped almonds. Prepare about 1 cup of this
Get a small bowl. Then, put in the oil, the honey, yogurt, salt and lemon juice. Mix them well and evenly. Then, take a medium sized bowl, put in the carrots, berries, almonds and onion. Pour in the yogurt mixture from your small bowl earlier and then mix them evenly. This meal is now ready for serving.