Club Clio is one of the top cosmetics brand coming from Korea. It has a strong brand of providing value for money and high quality products for women to help them exude self-confidence and inner beauty.
Background of Club Clio
The origins of Club Clio dates back to 1993 and with more than 20 years in the beauty market, it has become one of the strongest brands around. Then, it was known as Clio Professional which was setup by a group of professional makeup artists. By 1998, Seoul witnessed its first flagship store.
Getting its name from one of the nine muses that represented the arts and sciences in Greek, it is what the name implies. Within Club Clio, there are 3 major brands namely:
- Clio Professional
Prominent products by Club Clio
Over the years, Club Clio has strongly established its clientele across the world. As it is from South Korea, it is common that the brand has been associated with Korean celebrities as their ambassadors. This include the likes of APink!, Hyo Ri Lee, Jung Eun Hwang and Sandara Park, to name a few.
On top of that, its products have been widely successful where it has a strong following of customers and users alike. As such, it is not surprising that Club Clio have since garnered international awards and accolades which includes:
- Best Product at the Clio Cosmopolitan Singapore Grand Beauty Prix in 2011
- Best Selling Product at the 2009’s Clio Waterproof Eyeliner Marie Claire Korea Beauty Editor’s Pick
- Best Brand as awarded at the HWB 2011 Awards
- Best Sparks Award at the 2014’s VF21 Cushion CC
- Best Lip Stain at the Elle Korea June 2014 “Summer Editor’s Pick” for Nail Styler Neon Collection
Among its most popular products are:
- CLIO Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner – designed to be long-lasting
- CLIO Kill Cover Liquid Founwear – long-lasting that helps to provide a natural look
- CLIO Kill Brow Tinted Tattoo – This product offers a natural way for the best-looking brows
- Peri’s Ink
- Goodal Barrier Cream
Club Clio Malaysia
For many years, Club Clio was only available in other countries and from online e-commerce sites. In Malaysia, Club Clio recently opened up its first store at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre in late 2016. This will surely enhance the brand presence in the country thereby giving customers a whole new alternative in buying cosmetics. This would be its first outlet in Southeast Asia which will offer all the 3 main brands to the customers in the Malaysian market.