Malaysia is known for a lot of things. Whether it is political or societal, there are always stories and unsolved mysteries. The following are among the few which remains unsolved and still intriguing.
– Known to be the spookiest highway in Malaysia. It has the highest accident rate. A yellow Volkswagen without a drive is often sighted.
– The former home of a former artiste and Bomoh who together with her husband carried out one of the most gruesome murder that rocked the country.
– Located in Johor Bahru, this former shopping complex has been vacated for years now. Rumour has it that it is the home of the unseen.
– Once a luxurious condominium before it collapsed, causing the death of many lives. Only a fraction of the bodies were found while the rest are still buried down under.
– This place in Johor Bahru continues to mystify the people in the state where it was where a gruesome murder once took place.
– It is called The Deadly Junction beside Union High School. A lot of accidents have been reported here that remains unexplained with drivers claiming to see a tree appearing out of nowhere.
– A lot of horror stories have been told about this apartment located at the highland resort. Sightings of someone jumping off the building but disappearing before reaching the ground are among them.
– This is in Ipoh and was once the Japanese headquarters. It houses the torture chambers for the POWs and tunnels used by the Japanese to store food and torture people. A small church behind the school is said to be one of the spookiest places here.
– This is another school used by the Japanese. Students have reported sighting Japanese troops marching and sounds of chains along the corridors.
– Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is VI, one of the oldest and most established schools in the country. Used by the Japanese during the war, man British troops were tortured and killed here. Poltergeist and possession are among those reported here.
– This is supposedly the Beverly Hills of Kuala Lumpur. The roads are very dark causing accidents over the years and mysterious sightings. It gives an eerie feeling even during daytime.
– This place has since been demolished to make way for commercial development. Located in the heart of the city, Pudu Jail is known as one of the most haunted places in Malaysia where there has been executions and other deaths.