Sending your children to school is a big step in parenting. In fact, when you decide to send your kids to school, there are many factors that you need to bring into consideration which includes the cost, location and more importantly, the syllabus. While most people will tell you that every kid studies the same thing in pre-school, they are wrong because there are actually some which have very good development material which helps the child to learn faster and more efficiently. Below are the top 8 schools that you might want to consider.
– This pre-school programme is one of the most internationally established schools which have been around since 1975. In Malaysia, the first Beaconhouse School was opened in 2004 and has grown to become a full-fledged educational institute which includes primary and secondary levels.
Smart Reader Kids
– The Smart Reader Kids programme is a home-grown pre-school programme which started in 1988. Its Smart Reader English Programme is among the most popular choices when it comes to educating children in this language where it is currently the largest chain of child enrichment centres in Malaysia as certified by the Malaysia Book of Records.
– This pre-school center has been around since 1986 where it was previously known as CEC or Child Enrichment Centre. It has more than 30 centres nationwide which educate more than 5,000 students at any time. What makes R.E.A.L Kids so popular and renowned is mainly because of its ISO 9001:2000 certification which ensures the best quality of education for the child.
– The main portfolio of COSMOTOTS is in English where this center has a unique and a very effective method of delivery and teaching. Children have fun learning the language and other modules without feeling pressured or stressed.
– This preschool offers its own unique syllabus which encourages better learning among the children. Started in 1991, Qdess have grown and developed its own set of Phonics, Science and Mathematics subjects for children of all ages, among others. It has won several awards including the BrandLaureate and many others.
– The Lorna Whiston Study Centre is known for its language-based programmes. Established in 1997, there are 2 centres in Taman Tun Dr Ismail and Taman Melawati th run English language classes, speech and drama as well as public speaking which encourage more confidence and character building among kids.
– This is one of the fastest growing pre-school programmes which are very focused in the areas of art and creativity. Courses are catered for those between 4 and 6 years of age where it encouraged lateral thinking and creativity development. GlobalArt has grown from its first centre in 1999 and expanded to many parts of the world including the United States, China, Vietnam and Indonesia where it has already reached its 600th branch worldwide.
Da Vinci Creative Kids
– This programme is catered to develop the creativity skills among the child. It has unique programmes which use materials like clay, paint and colors and others to encourage the child to explore their talents and develop their mental ability in thinking and character building.